Manage Work At Height Course (WSQ)
Manage Work At Height Course (WSQ)
Course Schedule & Registration
Duration: 2.5 days l 930am – 6pm l 930am – 1230pm
Course fee: $370 + GST
Upcoming course date:
22, 29-30 Aug
29 Aug, 5-6 Sep
5, 12-13 Sep
12, 19-20 Sep
19, 26-27 Sep
3, 10-11 Oct
10, 17-18 Oct
17, 24-25 Oct
24, 31 Oct, 1 Nov
31 Oct, 7-8 Nov
14, 21 – 22 Nov
21, 28 – 2 Nov
28 Nov, 5-6 Dec
5, 12-13 Dec
12, 19-20 Dec
19, 26-27 Dec
24 – 26 Aug 2021
13 -15 Sep 2021
4-6 Oct 2021
26-28 Oct 2021
16-18 Nov 2021
7-9 Dec 2021
For registration, please download and fill in the Registration form here and send it to email@example.com.
Looking for more available dates or have a question?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+65) 8793 4647
ASRETEC goes Green & Digital! All certifications will be issued in softcopy with immediate effect!
Managing Work At Height
This course provides learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities so that work can be carried out safely.
2.5 days face to face training with safe distancing measures.
Training Centre: 10S Enterprise Road
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH).
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities.
- Review the necessary fall preventive/protection control measures for the safe execution of WAH activities.
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan.
- Establish and implement a system for effective monitoring and control of WAH risks.
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
The course is for anyone involved in the supervision, planning/assessment or management of work at height activities.
Singapore Legal Requirement
To meet the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
Course Fee: $370 + GST
SSG Grant: 90% of course fee($333*)
Absentee Payroll Grant: is claimable up to $160*.
To claim Skillsfuture Credit: Click Here
- Login into your Singpass
- Click on “Claim Skillsfuture Credit”
- Select Course Start Date
- Fee Payable By You = $370 + GST = $395.90
- Enter Amount of Credit To Claim
- Agree on Declaration & Submit
Why Learn With Asretec?
Become A Truly Competent Professional
We want you to succeed.
We go the additional mile to teach, drill & tuition till you pass, else your money back.
Optimise Training Time for Effective Learning Outcomes
Customised training solutions for your needs.
Talk to us now.
Avoid the Hassle Of Administration
You experience the training.
We handle the administration.
Experience Advanced Training Pedagogies and Techniques
Goodbye to textbook style lessons. Hello to problem based e-learning methodologies.
Get Started Today
Over 10 years, we have served over 1,000 clients in 9 countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Macau, Myanmar, China, Qatar and Kenya – and are now expanding to Indonesia and Hong Kong, benefiting over 28,000 trainees.
Experience the difference Asretec can make for your organisation. Tap into our extensive experience, resources and expertise today.