Terms and Conditions
- All courses conducted in English unless stated otherwise. All courses are conducted at ASRETEC Training Centre (23 Neythal Road Block B # 05–01 Fluorotech Building Singapore 628588) unless otherwise stated.
- English Proficiency level equivalent to the Employability skills (ES) Workplace Literacy Level 4 & above, a copy of the certificate must be attached with this enrolment form.
- Please return the completed registration form via fax: +65 6795 6581 or firstname.lastname@example.org to ASRETEC PTE LTD. Course enrolment form must be submitted one week before course commencement.
- Payment must be made before commencement of class. Course reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Cheque Payments should be crossed and made payable to ASRETEC PTE LTD
- For Wire Transfer / Interbank GIRO PaymentBank Account Name: ASRETEC PTE LTD SGD Current Account Number: 008-900987-7Bank SWIFT Code: DBSS SGSG
- Bank Address: 6 Shenton Way, DBS Building, Singapore 068809
- Bank Name: DBS Bank
- For Credit Card payment
Indicate your email address within the enrolment form. You will be sent an electronic invoice via PayPal.
- ASRETEC Pte Ltd reserved the rights to withhold the test result and certificates until full payment has been made.
- Additional Charges
- 50% of course fee will be imposed if Notification of Cancellation is received in writing 7 days prior to the program.
- 90% of course fee will be imposed if Notification of Cancellation is received in writing less than 7 days prior to the program.
- 100% of course fee will be imposed if Notification of Cancellation is not received in writing.
- No Postponement Fee if you change your course dates five (5) working days before your original course date.
- No transfer Fee if you want to replace with another delegate three (3) working days before your original course date.
- Any other changes are subjected to an additional administrative fee of S$20.00 per delegate.
- ASRETEC PTE LTD may allow the substitution of applicants.
- ASRETEC PTE LTD reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course due to unforeseen circumstances, and shall not in any way be liable for damages or compensation whatsoever.
- Replacement of Certificate and Card
- First, you have to submit your police report and company authorisation letter to our course coordinator. From there, we will be able to reproduce your certificate and ID card. Please take note that the penalty charges will be $50 for certificate and $30 for ID card.
- Skill Connect Funding
- Please contact WDA directly at 68835885 or www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for further details for queries relating to Skills Development Fund (SDF).
- For Courses that are applicable for SDF funding (Full Fees), funds will be reimbursed directly by WDA to your Company bank account.
- The applicant shall on submission of this Course Enrolment Form to ASRETEC PTE LTD be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions above.