We Want To Help More Companies And People.
Save More By Taking Up Our Value Packages.
Check Out Our Ongoing Promotions.
TRAINING COURSE PROMO: 1-FOR-1
1-FOR-1 Training Promotion IS BACK! Select the preferred course, REGISTER TWO delegates and you’ll only have to PAY for ONE! Mix&Match of different training course is available too!
Managing Work-at-Height, 2.5 days ($370)
- 14-16 Nov 2017
- 28-30 Nov 2017
- 12-14 Dec 2017
Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector Course, 1.5 days ($480)
- 15-16 Nov 2017
- 13-14 Dec 2017
Terms and conditions:
- Only the stated course dates are available for this promotion. Kindly enquire through email if there are other dates preferred.
- Do contact Asretec, for dates stated in course calendar for confirmation.
- Registering period starts now until 15 Dec 2017.
- Payment must be made latest BEFORE START of COURSE DATE.
- Standard company policies apply (as stated in course confirmation email and invoice).
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other on-going promotions.
- Government Service Tax (GST) applies.
Managing Work-at-Height, 2.5 days
(Consists of WAH for Supervisors, Managers & Assessors)
This course provides learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH).
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities.
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protection control measures for safe execution of WAH activities.
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan.
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks.
- Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
The course is for anyone involved in the supervision, planning / assessment or management of work at height activities.
To meet the minimum standard for Working at Height Training for Supervisors, Assessors or Managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (Work at Heights) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 and above / equivalent.
- Ability to carry out hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control measures.
Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector Course, 1.5 days
This course aims to impart the knowledge of legislative requirements and recommends proper inspection regime needed to maintain fall protection equipment. Delegates will learn how to inspect all textile based equipment, rope access hardware and connectors.
- Introduction to Work-at-Height
- Work At Height Legislations
- Regulations specific to the Inspection of PPE
- Textile examination by fault areas
- Practical Inspection of Connectors
- Visual/Wear Indicators
- Logging Requirements and Equipment Management
Persons responsible for the maintenance and inspection of personal fall protection equipment at workplace.
A responsible person is to appoint a competent person to inspect all Fall Protection Equipment.