Managing Work-At-Height Course: The original WAH framework differentiated the training for Managers, Assessors and Supervisors. The MWAH course is a rationalized course that incorporates management, assessment and supervisory roles into one WAH Eco system.
MANAGING WORK-AT-HEIGHT COURSE
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work at Heights (WAH)
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Establish, evaluate, reviews and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks.
- Demonstrate competency in donning. checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
COURSE FEE $370 + GST
DURATION 2.5 days
ASSESSMENT Written + Practical Assessment
SDU POINTS Pending
SDF FUNDING Pending
MOM ACCREDITED Learning Service Provider